Our residents within frail care all suffer from some level of advanced frailty, be it general geriatric frailty, advanced dreaded diseases, or post-stroke type complications etc.
As a result, they require full time support and supervision with most of their mobility.
The rooms are semi private, two to a room for ease of access by the nursing staff and due to the need for full time support, they do not have individual en-suite bathroom facilities.? All personal ablutions are fully aided by the nursing staff.
- our Frail care comprises of 6 semi-private bedrooms, with shared bathing/showering/toileting facilities;
- our monthly rates include 24 hour RN (Nursing Sister) supervised nursing care, supported by a team of auxiliary and ancillary health care workers;
- our residents benefit from the ongoing village maintenance of our portion of the building, as well as the gardening team and most importantly the 24 hour top class security team;
- we provide 3 meals daily, refreshments, morning and afternoon teas;
- the housekeeping team comprises domestic and laundry support on a daily basis and dining hostesses meal times;
- management of all medication, personal hygiene and any other care requirements that may present themselves;
- weekly Pilates classes, ?other light exercise and games such as Bingo and Rummikub are also co-ordinated on a weekly basis.
We have access to the beauty and hair salon housed within the Lifestyle Centre of our village where both our mid and frailcare residents go to have their hair and/or nails done when required.
The village hosts weekly activity groups the likes of: aqua aerobics, line dancing, bridge and knitting groups to name a few, and out mid and frail care residents are welcome to take part in any of these activities should they wish to.