Who can benefit from All Care?
- Any category of elderly or frail person wishing for assistance or general companionship
- Patients requiring post operative assistance at home.
- Patients recovering from disabling conditions.
- Patients with terminal illness or patients who are chronically ill.
- Patients who require a private care giver while in hospital.
- A family member, primarily responsible for the patient’s care, who needs temporary relief.
- Frail care centers and/or retirements villages requiring outsourced services.
The nursing care provided is adapted to each individuals specific needs. A pre-service introductory meeting is done (time permitting), to access the patients disposition to ascertain compatibility with the appointed caregiver.